MoreLikeBlue MoreLikeBlue

Superb

Best animation ever. I love it.
The only thing that I don't like about it is the fact that it resembles the style I was planning on using for an animated show I was going to make. Oh well. You did it first.
Keep making more!

Sonic NC-17 Sonic NC-17

Awesome

Coolest drawing of Tails...ever! haha. Nice job.

Now you just have to make Sonic X!

...waaaaait a minute...

Keegan'sTruckChronicles 1 Keegan'sTruckChronicles 1

Incredible

This is the perfect example of how you don't need amazing drawing skills to create an amazing work of art. The animation was very well done, very smooth, hardly any lag at all. The story is one of the most well done I've seen. It's obvious how much work went into creating this and it is obvious that is was worth all the work.

The Skywalkers The Skywalkers

Very well done.

Obviously a lot of work was put into this. It was quite entertaining, even the 'making of' featurette. I've done layered glass animation, so I know how much time it takes.

Peace.

The Pring part 1 The Pring part 1

What the hell is everyone talking about?

that was hilarious.

Not another FF tribute Not another FF tribute

I'm impressed!

For a first flash, that really isn't bad at all! Good use of sprites.

Foamy's Rant IV Foamy's Rant IV

w00t

foamy=happiness!
The only thing I didn't like was the suicidal panty models.

Just ignore all those foamy haters. They just don't like it because it's "bad animation." Well, it isn't. Some people say it's just tweens, which is obviously wrong...
People need to understand that a good animation isn't always about the animation! It's the actual script and sound of the movie that is the most important. And I've seen waaaay too many movies with shitty voice acting, so piss off, anti-foamy bastards!

keep it up, illwill!

P.S. hey...maybe you could make my review into a foamy rant! haha!

Incompetent Chivalry Incompetent Chivalry

you're stupid!

Why the hell did you submit this to newgrounds?? This could've made you loads of money!!!!

Skruggs responds:

I like money.

schoolhouse punk: A #1 schoolhouse punk: A #1

...

I think the main problem here is that you can't sing. At all. Otherwise, it was ok.
I'm also making a constitution song flash for school (weird, eh?)
We'll see who's is better! =)

I'm Blue I'm Blue

great

That was amazing. About 40,000,000,000 times better than the actual music video. It's just too bad you didn't make this first!